Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Semi-Competitive Khorne Daemonkin
That's the plan!
I intend to get the Blood Tide box and convert the Crushers into two JuggerHeralds and a JuggerLord, they just seem like a great option.
I have, aye - thankfully they now come on the 50mm bases as standard, I may have to buy two boxes... It's just a points concern really. Trying to incorporate an MSU feel so the opponent is always making a bad decision when they focus a unit down.

That would definitely be a cheaper, probably more effective way of doing it - I'm just not sure I have it in me to drop my beloved 'Zerkers, especially in a Khorne list! I'm tempted to give them a Rhino and jump out of it first turn though, just for the extra Tithe point.

I'll be grabbing a Thirster first, as I can't wait to paint one - the two Maulerfiends will probably be more effective on the board. Just a shame the model is so expensive. I'd magnetise both to have the option of running Forgefiends too, mind!

A trick I've seen used a lot, which is a bit dirty, is abusing Kor'Lath's rules.
Give to JuggerLord. Throw into combat. Get 7 Tithe points. Sacrifice Lord for Daemon Prince. Lord dies as a result of being sacrificed, Bloodthirster is generated. All wargear is transferred to Daemon Prince - get him in combat. He dies, and a second Bloodthirster is generated...
Dirty, but I like it.
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."

Messages In This Thread
Semi-Competitive Khorne Daemonkin - by Dedwoods42 - 27-04-2015, 10:20 AM
RE: Semi-Competitive Khorne Daemonkin - by Dedwoods42 - 27-04-2015, 02:21 PM