Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady Justice & Her Guild Buddies
Scibor are turning out some really nice stuff. Can recommend Dragon Forge (US based) for bases too.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Picked up 2 new additions to my crew from Total Wargamer on Saturday and a Guild Fate Deck at last.

1. Hunter, a stalking mechanical cat with a chained harpoon that when it hits, drags you towards him.
2. Watcher, a support machine that helps remove cover modifiers and some useful card mechanics.

They're the other angle of the Guild but I love the idea of them.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Another new addition was added a few weeks ago, an Exorcist. Turns out he's very useful vs Undead/Spirits and utterly useless vs anyone else. I guess the name should of given it away.

Next potential purchases; Scales Of Justice, Brutal Effigy, Guild Austringer, Hoffman.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
My Guild Crew is looking quite healthy now with the addition of 2x Guild Hounds, Scales Of Justice, Austringer and a Lawyer.

Starter Crew along with the Exorcist have been based and primed now so I'll start work on applying some paint to them soon.