Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropping this here so we can discuss extra sessions out of club time.
(25-04-2015, 08:51 AM)Nick Wrote:
(24-04-2015, 09:39 PM)Alpharius Wrote:
(24-04-2015, 08:13 PM)Nick Wrote:
(24-04-2015, 06:36 PM)Alpharius Wrote:
(24-04-2015, 06:25 PM)Nick Wrote: Lhasa Apso/Yorkie and a Westie/Yorkie. Both about 7 months old now. Fortnightly might be best to start off, see how things go.

Cute and small furballs then. Yeah im good for that. If ofcourse you dont mind hosting?

I've asked, the answer was a yes.

sounds great. Aslong as your 100 percent sure. What day, when and how do you want to let everyone know.

Again aslong as your sure.

Yeah I'm sure, but it's something we'd have to discuss as a group really. At the very least to set a night. Plus I may need to purchase some extra chairs, as I've only really got seating for 6 people.

I have a folding chair i can stuff into the car. Yeah i know arif and you are going to be there next tuesday, i assume you can getbin touch with luke easy enough. Paul is easy to talk to at warsoc, just leaves jim and dave.
I agree with sentiment it would be good to play more regularly.

However, my proviso at the outset is I come to the club to wargame not roleplay.

Cut a long story short, work and dad's taxi service, I can't play more...

So - my wish, would be to finish current quest, see the bosses come and do their thing and then I will bow out and you guys can progress at pace, etc.

This is absolutely fine by me. I have enjoyed it, learned some new stuff, but I agree there is a need to play more often.

Cool
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(01-05-2015, 03:29 PM)Agincourt Wrote: I agree with sentiment it would be good to play more regularly.

However, my proviso at the outset is I come to the club to wargame not roleplay.

Cut a long story short, work and dad's taxi service, I can't play more...

So - my wish, would be to finish current quest, see the bosses come and do their thing and then I will bow out and you guys can progress at pace, etc.

This is absolutely fine by me. I have enjoyed it, learned some new stuff, but I agree there is a need to play more often.

Cool

Fair enough. You know where to find us if you feel like hopping back in at some point, or if we end up playing something else you fancy trying.