Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Slow Grow Campaign - Rules and Sign Up.
i can do pretty much any time for the foreseeable future. for once my projects are UK based!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
June 16th is go.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'm up for this (Provided I can borrow some M2E cards from you Gaz?).
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
At the moment I have

Ben,
Simon,
Paul,
Steve,
Justin,
Mick,
And myself.

Is there any others interested?

Edit - With there being seven players currently if there are no other interested parties, they I will drop out to GM. However with Paul being away for the first week, I would then do his campaign prep, and play a friendly game against someone else, before Paul gets around to playing his game proper.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
The guys have asked this a few times so I want to clarify a rule for the campaign with you Gaz.

Upgrades. Do they count towards your Crew Pool limit or do you just buy them per game?

I'm sure they don't but I want to double check and make sure.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
No they don't count towards your pool.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I think Tom wants to play too Gaz, he has been painting figures so he must be keen... I will check.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
i have just collected my Brewmaster box so i think i know what i'll be using.... should have time to build them over the weekend...
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(12-06-2015, 12:25 PM)Agincourt Wrote: I think Tom wants to play too Gaz, he has been painting figures so he must be keen... I will check.

Yes he is - Guild.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Guys Im going to PM you all with some pre-campaign set-up. Also posing it here for you to see.

In essence a map has been created (the physical areas you controls location on the map is irrelevant, only the bonuses associated with it,) so I am going to randomly allocate the area with a bonus you have selected. If anyone wants a specific area, then we can try and switch things around at a later date.

The bonuses associated with each territory are as follows;

* Once per game reduce the cost of a single interact by (1)
* A Single model may take 2 Limited upgrades
* Once per game an insignificant model make perform an interact action
* Once per game you may automatically win the initiative
*A single Minion model may equip a non-limited upgrade

Remember that the you will only gain the bonuses whilst defending a territory.

Having drawn everyone a fate card, I have the following order.

Mick - Saber - Red Joker
Paul - Agincourt - 12 Crows
Simon - Etched Oracle - 11 Crows
Ben - Simian - 9 Crows
Tom - Dark Wolf - 5 Crows
Gareth - Gareth - 2 Tomes
Steve - Noisysteve - 1 Tomes/13 Rams
Justin - Stygmatyr - 1 Crows / 1 Rams

So if people can respond either by PM or on the post with a bonus choice, I will then try to allocate them out. Note that there are not quite enough of each territory for everyone to have the same, so in the unlikely event that everyone selects the same, could Steve and Justin send me a second selection too.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen