Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Slow Grow Campaign - Rules and Sign Up.
Ok ladies and gents a few things from last night.

Thanks for showing up and playing.
I need to re-do the map. I'm going to cut the number of territories down, however everyone will have what they have now.
Paul and myself need to get a game in. Once that's done we can move onto round two.
I'm hoping to maintain a copy of the map in my Dropbox. Then we can select round two onwards out away from the club.
Games can be played away from the club if necessary, however I would prefer it to be done at the club.
I'll schedule in a Malifaux Campaign day in July, so if you want to wait until then to get your game in, that's fine. If you want to squeeze one in before hand again that's ok.

Finally you don't have to play Malifaux in the campaign, feel free to get another game or two in if you want.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Map has been redone. Funnily enough there are five colours on it, which now correspond to the five defensive bonuses. As such they have been split into sections (there are now 7 of each,) and all of the auto initiative ones are claimed. Each player has now been assigned a number, and the number (in black, seeing as the map a nabbed of Wyrd already has numbers on,) correspond to the players in the campaign.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen