Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12th July 2011
Ok then, that's fine. I'll be open for a match of WFB with someone. Andy, are you up for one as I've noticed you haven't got a game planned yet, but if you're planning on doing some painting, then I'll be alright. If anyone else needs a WFB match, then I'll be available.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I think im playing a game of wfb against andy, A chaos vs dark elves game. currently smashing my way through the rule book
luke, can you join our game as its only a 1500pt
(07-07-2011, 05:13 PM)Harvey The Everchosen Wrote: Luke, can you join our game as its only a 1500pt.

I would love to join your game, but I'ts up to Andy, as I'm not sure of the 3-way free for all game rules.

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I can only play against one opponent. On last meeting Harvey and me agreed to play a game on 12th of July. Luke, You can always take on Pauls HE.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
I'll stick down Harvey vs. Andy P. and provisionally Luke vs Paul for now. As ever, nothing is set in stone.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Dan or Vince - you up for taking on Andy G. at 40K?
ill take on anyione who wants a game ^_^
Cool, I'll put you and Andy G. down for 40K then. Did you mention you wanted to do some more painting Vince, or are you after a game too?
I've gotta say, the club is looking very healthy with all these games going on, plenty of different systems too. Many thanks again for Simon and Stuart sorting this out so we can all enjoy our hobbies.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(07-07-2011, 09:02 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I've gotta say, the club is looking very healthy with all these games going on, plenty of different systems too. Many thanks again for Simon and Stuart sorting this out so we can all enjoy our hobbies.

Yeah, I noticed last week we had a lot of really nice games going on, and it was probably the busiest night we've had so far. If it was busy last Tuesday, though, I can't wait to see what it'll be like this coming one Big Grin.

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)