Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Khorne CSM/Daemon codex
Thought i had a thread going for this already but apparently not-
Quote:http://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/thi...horne.html

via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
Codex: Khorne Daemonkin
120pg hardback Codex. Rules for fielding a combined force of Khornate Chaos Space Marines with Daemons of Khorne.
£30

Warhammer 40,000 Datacards: Khorne Daemonkin
45 reference cards; 36 tactical objective cards; and 9 large-format ‘Blood for the Blood God’ cards.

Khorne Daemonkin Warband
10 Chaos Space Marines; 5 Possessed Chaos Space Marines; 5 Chaos Terminators; a Chaos Helbrute; 3 Bloodcrushers of Khorne; 12 Khorne Berserkers; and a Resin Herald of Khorne.
£140

Also New Citadel model cases
Skirmish – 100 infatry size case
Battle – 200 infantry case
Crusader – 400 infantry case
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
This makes me happy. New army cases is a good thing too, although I've just grabbed a bargain on one of the old 400 man Zip bags.

It's going to get crazy expensive if they fulfil the suggested minidex for each God and a generic Chaos book...
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
First photos of the Daemonkin dex are going around.
£100 for the Skulltaker edition, £30 for the normal one. Data cards and a warband bundle in there too.
All of the army case listings pictured too.
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
(18-03-2015, 11:28 AM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: First photos of the Daemonkin dex are going around.
£100 for the Skulltaker edition, £30 for the normal one. Data cards and a warband bundle in there too.
All of the army case listings pictured too.
Lol your supposed to image link the pics across and save me a job... Tongue
[Image: 6SrwhD1.jpg]
[Image: Kg2u00U.jpg]
[Image: xz3bwXD.jpg]
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Haha, those are the ones :-P
Project Log
I pre-ordered my 'dex and cards on Friday, will get some Daemon stuff (excuse to grab the new Bloodthirster) next payday and get some lists on the go.
Project Log