Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Emo Space monks and pals thread
Place to discuss how games went, tactics, next move etc. Remember for anything super secret you can take it to PM and message all your team!

Team Emo Space monks and pals
Thom - Dark Angels Thom
Tom - Dark Angels Dark Wolf
Terry - Dark Angels CheZZoR
Matt - Imperial Guard scoundrel13

Needs captain!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Things are very quiet here, are you hatching nefarious plans behind closed doors? It will not help you, team taudar have claimed this system, you will only be given this one warning, run or don't, we care not. Prepare to be destroyed (although I may take a few choice specimens back to the dark city....).
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Morning Team!!
Great games last night - I saw the Astra "imperial guard" militairum demolish most opponents, and they looked good while doing it.
How did everyone else get on?

Team Taudar wave serpent spam bested me just in the first. Then we slayed will's tyranids without losing a model.

So as emo space monks and friends, we are doing well!!
I won both of my games, first against the Tyranids then went on to table the Chaos Space Marines Smile Good games though, very enjoyable.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
People available for next week #bringingthepieplate
A great and close draw with Chris's DE last night and a cheeky win vs some Eldar.

I think the Conclave-star is a good way to go forward after seeing it decimate Wako's Sisters of Battle.. it did look painful for him!

Lets get ready to escalate further!!
What is a conclave star?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Ezekiel, 2 x lvl 2 librarians, command squad with 4 meltas, you could also put an apothecary in the command squad. I take a PFG on a librarian giving the whole unit 3+/4++ (apothecary would also give a 5+ FNP), couple that with being permanantly invisible and with any luck shrouded too.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Conclave star is pretty nasty at this points level. It's the DA's only form of OP list - still nothing like a WK!
Combine the invisibility, the fact that any of them within 12" can use Mind Worms for 24" casting on 3's.
Just make sure you get the divination power that allows the re-roll of all for your psyker, the re-roll to wound on Mind Worms is hilarious - as you take the X squad/IC loses 3Ld, 1WS, 1I and 1BS for each unsaved wound.

Then psychic shriek them off the table. I did this to a unit of Ultra-Smurf Stern-Guard - watch them roll average 11 on 3D6 and lose at least 4 models.

I wouldn't use it in higher point games as it can be tar-pitted with fearless models in combat, or just use everything to deny invisbility then pie plate with Strength 8 AP2 or higher and you're looking at insta-kill on 2's... without said PFG
:-(
Just remember the invisibility nerf is in effect in escalation, so you can be hit with blast and pie plates even if get invisibility off. It will just scatter at BS1 if you don't roll a hit.

And only 1 Libby allowed due to no duplicate units. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven