Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 7th April 2015
(04-04-2015, 05:44 PM)johnb60 Wrote: Where Does he want picking up Stuart

He's over in Matchborough East John, but it sounds like he might be able to sort out a lift with Vince this week.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
should be there for escalation
For the Angelic Horde!
Everyone still on for round 2 of the campaign? Havent heard much from vince about it?
Sorry all, been suffering with severe Man-flu!

Bed bound for the better part of a week and a half, only just getting over it!

Any chance we could move round 2 to next week to allow me to get back on top of things?

Still bring your 750 Pt list tonight and we will just play some casual games or bring some 1500 pt lists and we will sort games between us?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Scratch that, no chance of getting out on time tonight as got two weeks worth of work to catch up on. Fun times. Sad
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Ok, anyone want a 40k game? Can do up to 1850pts.

Failing that will turn up with my 750pt escalation list and looking for a couple of games.

Won't be able to check this again till 4pm

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I'll get Steve
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Hi all, I will be giving tonight a miss
See you all next Tuesday.
Anyone want to play an unnofficial campaign game as i need to practice with my army. Anyone from team evil interested in a power struggle?

I will take anyones campaign list at this levels as i said to practice but the results would be unnofficial obviously.
(07-04-2015, 02:30 PM)Alpharius Wrote: Anyone want to play an unnofficial campaign game as i need to practice with my army. Anyone from team evil interested in a power struggle?

I will take anyones campaign list at this levels as i said to practice but the results would be unnofficial obviously.

Prob best at this late stage that if anyone's who's interested can just turn up with their 750pt list and arrange games when we get there - any odd ones out we could do a 3 player, they are always fun!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari