Halo
Might of casual interest to Si Wink

http://www.beastsofwar.com/halo/halo-spa...ures-game/

http://www.spartangames.co.uk/spartan-ga...ures-games
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
[Image: b6x9hq.jpg]
That is all.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Shut up and take my money indeed! This should be good. Wonder how close they will go to the halo background. Keyes loop anyone?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Bit more info here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/commu...n-the-loop
Looks pretty sweet - canonical too!
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
From the Spartan Games newsletter...

Quote:The Halo: Fleet Battles, The Fall of Reach two player battle box is the ultimate way for fans of the Halo Universe to recreate pivotal space battles between the stalwart forces of the United Nations Space Command (UNSC) and the relentless Covenant armada. Developed in close cooperation with 343 Industries, The Fall of Reach puts you at the centre of the most pivotal naval conflict of the long Human-Covenant War, commanding massive fleets of deadly warships as they clash above the fortified human colony of Reach. Take humanity's last stand to the gaming table!

The Fall of Reach box contents include:

• A full colour 100-page rulebook packed full of images and examples
• Fall of Reach campaign guide
• 49 highly-detailed plastic ship models
• 25 custom Halo Dice
• Fleet Commander Data Sheets
• Flight Stands and Overlay Cards
• Punch-out Scenery and Token sheets
• Quick Guide reference sheets

Halo: Fleet Battles delivers an easy to learn, lore-infused, tactically-rich gaming experience that appeals both to experienced wargamers and fans of the Halo Universe.

The Fall of Reach box will be available to pre-order from the Spartan Games Online Store later this week.
Not long till this releases, contents in box-
Quote:The Fall of Reach box contents include:

A full colour 100-page rulebook packed full of images and examples
Fall of Reach campaign guide
49 highly-detailed plastic ship models
25 custom Halo Dice
Fleet Commander Data Sheets
Flight Stands and Overlay Cards
Punch-out Scenery and Token sheets
Quick Guide reference sheets

Halo: Fleet Battles delivers an easy to learn, lore-infused, tactically-rich gaming experience that appeals both to experienced wargamers and fans of the Halo Universe.

Looks to have a RRP of £80, wayland have it at £64.

Anyone else looking to pick it up at launch next month?

edit - Ninja'd me Stu, git! Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven
That's dirty cheap... I'm gonna struggle to say no!
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
Yeah, good price point for the amount of models.

If you pre-order at salute apparently you get a free bust of a named character as well.
Quote:Jake-Wayland posted in the Salute thread that:
"We will be taking Pre-orders for the new HALO game from Spartan Games with the added bonus that every pre-order will come with a free commander bust plus the chance to win more as part of the commander bust painting competition. We will also be giving away a free commander gift pack (choose from Dystopian Legions, Dystopian Wars, Firestorm Armada or Planetfall) when you spend £50 on Spartan Games products."

Edit quoted wrong bit across, D'oh!
Blood bowl Skaven
(21-04-2015, 01:12 PM)manrogue Wrote: Anyone else looking to pick it up at launch next month?

Yeah, reckon I'll be picking this up.

(21-04-2015, 01:12 PM)manrogue Wrote: edit - Ninja'd me Stu, git! Tongue

Bizarre timing that - meant to post it last night!