Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dedwoods' Pile of Shame
Didn't get round to those photos so will try to do so tonight. Order of business at present:
All my nid MC's beside my second Carnifex are now sub-assembled and primed, so will hit the paint queue when I get time. Both Tyrannocytes too. I need to get both T-Cytes, a Dakkafex, my Tyrannofex and 15 hormagants painted for the next Escalation games I'm around for (5th of May?) and I'll be trying to get my Deathshroud, Mortarion, my Typhon & Spartan and a Primus Medicae painted soon. This is where my painting gets pushed a bit, so I'll do some test weathering on some painted sprue in preparation.
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
Right, it's been a long while!
Updates: both Tyrannocytes and the Malanthrope are done. The Carnifex is now magnetised and done, and I'm really happy with the results.
Mortarion and the Deathshroud are primed - work will begin in a few weeks I think.
The Primus Medicae is partly together, rocking Mk. II and looking awesome.
I'll try and get some photos up this week as I'm really falling behind!

A slightly seperate note - I've finished assembling my TrollTrader ruined cityscape buildings, and they're primed grey. They'll be getting a few heavy coats of drybrushing, some weathering and some dead Ultramarines glued on probably next week - but in their current state I'll be using them in a home game this week against Dann, so will get some photos of them up. The first of my two walkways will likely feature too, as I'll be priming that tonight - and the second is in production. They're awesome terrain pieces, highly recommended!
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."