Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
500 Pt escalation Campaign
Anyone from team twilight fancy a 2v2 vs any of the other teams?
For the Angelic Horde!
When is the next campaign night?
If it's the 14th of April - fancy that 2v2 against myself and Will's Hive Fleets?
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
It will be 7th April, 14th is my potentially late evening!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Ah shoot, gotcha. I'll be in Cardiff then unfortunately! Not there to see out phase two of the *just as planned* Team Evil strategy :-P
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
(19-03-2015, 02:45 PM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: When is the next campaign night?
If it's the 14th of April - fancy that 2v2 against myself and Will's Hive Fleets?
?
I would be up for a 2v2 hive fleet alliance. maybe this tuesday coming up?

Also vince when would you like our additions/updated lists done by
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(19-03-2015, 10:02 PM)will Wrote:
?

I will take up the challenge with Baalborn to stem the tide of the hive fleet. So reinforcements can arrive in system!
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
(20-03-2015, 11:40 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(19-03-2015, 10:02 PM)will Wrote:
?

I will take up the challenge with Baalborn to stem the tide of the hive fleet. So reinforcements can arrive in system!

I've just spotted dan has a game already organised the Tuesday coming so will have to be the week after (31st) I guess?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

That works for me
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
I don't think I'll be along on the 31st - will let you guys know!
Project Log
btw I still havent played my first 500pt game, can it be in april? Thanks
X-wing: any side
Bolt action: 8ths armoured US division
work-in-progress, 7th british armoured division (desert rats) early war
Infinity: Work-in-progress, neoterran capitaline army