Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Conan Board Game
It's gone mental, must have to see how much shipping will be
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
6 more days on this. looks utterly brilliant and im essentially all in on it.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Just over a day left to go on this.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Seriously tempted, shipping looks like it'll be about $22-$27
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
yeah about that. I managed to snag myself an Early bird a few days ago so im in for a decent amount now. look forward to trying it out at the club!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
This one is nearly done - anyone succumbing at the last minute?
i ended up around the $200 mark, King pledge, nordheim expansion, campaign book and a few of the exclusives
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
I nearly pulled the trigger on this, then glanced at the massive pile of games we haven't tried yet and had second thoughts. Be interested to see what it's like though.
Couldn't resist, went for the King Pledge. That's the last kickstarter I'm doing though! Unless there's something really good...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(12-02-2015, 02:19 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: That's the last kickstarter I'm doing though! Unless there's something really good...

Big Grin