Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Conan Board Game
Seems to be doing rather well...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/conan
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Looks good to me so far, I'm on the fence about pledging though. Will see how it develops and may jump in at the end
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I'm in mint pledge
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Very tempting...
I've pledged.....I have no willpower.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
and they just keep adding stuff, its looking like a good core game for the money, and relatively short game play time means its possible for the club,
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Love the new stretch goals on this. Warlord Conan model is excellent!
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
That's not helping my resolve, dammit Wink
Tempted myself, slightly jaded on Miniature kickstarters (damn you Paladium books, where's my Robotech! Bar stewards!) so if do pledge it will be on the last day.

But if you guys are going in might just forgo and harass you to bring club for a game. Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I'll bring it with me im sure! only way im going to play it and it does look so good!
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss