Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 10th February 2015
(23-01-2015, 04:17 PM)wako13 Wrote: 40K or BA

(26-01-2015, 09:43 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Looking for some SAGA preferably, or bolt action if not, or lords of war

Bolt Action for you both?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Yeah can do. Dave, fancy 1000pts v 1000pts, in a scenario I'm calling, The Great Escape ?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Myself, Dan B, Dan E and maybe Shucky are doing some 500 Pt games to test out the basics of the campaign games Smile

Hoping to sort my planetary empires by here as well so can start working on campaign map as well.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(21-01-2015, 09:37 PM)Simian Wrote: Valid point Gareth!!

2nd ed? And say 35 so it's a nice simple game and we don't. Need to rush?

Don't worry, I have all I need for 2nd although it'll be my firs game under 2nd, and yes, it'll be Colette. 35s good.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
Andrew is available for a game of SAGA if anyone is free.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(30-01-2015, 04:04 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Yeah can do. Dave, fancy 1000pts v 1000pts, in a scenario I'm calling, The Great Escape ?

Can do Bolt Action, but my 1,000 pts has not been fully delivered yet - Are you happy to loan me some models to use as proxies ?
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Anyone up for a game of 40k or warhammer fantasy? Somewhere in the 1500pts region?

Either that or I've been tempted to try some non GW games so if there areany kindly souls who feel like giving an intro game into whatever it would be appreciated. (Saga, dropzone commander and infinity are what have been tempting me) Smile
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(07-02-2015, 05:39 PM)will Wrote: Anyone up for a game of 40k or warhammer fantasy? Somewhere in the 1500pts region?

Either that or I've been tempted to try some non GW games so if there areany kindly souls who feel like giving an intro game into whatever it would be appreciated. (Saga, dropzone commander and infinity are what have been tempting me) Smile

I'm free for 40k if you want? Will be trying my wolves out.
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
(07-02-2015, 05:57 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(07-02-2015, 05:39 PM)will Wrote: Anyone up for a game of 40k or warhammer fantasy? Somewhere in the 1500pts region?

I'm free for 40k if you want? Will be trying my wolves out.

Sounds good. I'll be bringing my Tyranids again.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(07-02-2015, 05:39 PM)will Wrote: Either that or I've been tempted to try some non GW games so if there areany kindly souls who feel like giving an intro game into whatever it would be appreciated. (Saga, dropzone commander and infinity are what have been tempting me) Smile

Happy to give you an intro to SAGA one week Will.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."