Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ad-mech coming to 40K
I'm calling cheese on this already.. Angel

haha sorry couldn't resist. Big GrinTongue

Makes sense that they will follow EPIC I'm expecting D ranged weapons on this then.

I thought the quake cannon already had a profile and could be put on a Reaver titan, but apparently not.

Think i was thinking of Quake shell from the Aquila Strongpoints Macro Cannon-

····Quake Shell: Range:180|Strength:10/7/5|AP:1/4/6|TypeTonguerimary Weapon 1, Apocalyptic Mega-blast, Sonic Boom
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Well the hint for next week is-
[Image: wd66-tease.jpg]
Calling it now, imperial knight codex and new knights lol.
Blood bowl Skaven
'Hey, these things sell well but have had a recent codex. Let's change things a tiny amount, add a pair of new models (probably a single dual kit) and release another one!' - GW Marketing.
It will work though. Reckon the power level of Knights will go up, down or remain the same?
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
(23-04-2015, 10:09 AM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: 'Hey, these things sell well but have had a recent codex. Let's change things a tiny amount, add a pair of new models (probably a single dual kit) and release another one!' - GW Marketing.
It will work though. Reckon the power level of Knights will go up, down or remain the same?

I really hope it a decent upgrade to the Codex and includes the FW knights that have been released.

Still gutted that my knight codex was invalidated pretty much a few months after came out due to changes to 7th lol.

I'd expect it to be a better codex, and power level to go up. I expect it to be a dual build kit with full ranged armaments myself, and at least one will have a D weapon. I think the Quake cannon will be SBig Grin 5" blast heavy 1, some random special rule auto pinning unit it hits lol
Blood bowl Skaven
Sounds about right to me. We shall see Big Grin Probably by Monday with how fast stuff is leaking at the moment too...
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
I love how strength D comes out as SBig Grin, seems so perfect lol.
Blood bowl Skaven
"Men of mars" is teaser for next week, so as predicted back to Ad-mech
Blood bowl Skaven
Cult Mechanicum next week then. Rumour mill seems to have run out of steam a bit beyond that, I'll be curious to see what we get.
Project Log
Pure speculation on my part but i'm going with the following -
- Cult mechanicus (3 week release) May
- Splash release single week (DA?) May
- WFB 9th (4 weeks) June
- Ad mech (3 week) July
– Space Marines Codex (1 week splash release)July
– Raven Guard vs Tau set
– Tau Codex
- Tzeentch Daemonkin
- Horus heresy Board game (November)

Mainly the 40k stuff as that is what i am interested in, so sprinkle some WFB stuff in there.
Blood bowl Skaven