Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 13th January 2015
And thanks for putting up with a BA noob (that's me of course), esp. Paul and Steve for my constant questioning.

I'll grab some soviets and some germans (just to have both sides) over the next few weeks and look forward to getting into it.

Si
(14-01-2015, 11:22 AM)Agincourt Wrote: Wasn't it incredible that all the general shooting went on, all that build up... then when it came to the breakthrough crunch, that moment... you are standing (highly trained Fallschirmjager squad brought in for the job), keeping your head down, you have survived the shelling, ...the wall in front of you is blown, here they come, screaming nasties, they are in the open, point blank, can't miss, 12 shots... all you have to do is pull the trigger... and... fail your 9 or less orders roll and instead hit the ground in terror. The Gers had two big change the battle orders rolls and managed to hit the deck on both occassions. I love it...!!!

I thought my paras were a goner for sure when they breached the wall and were left a little exposed! And that last man in the German mortar team was a tough fellow!

(14-01-2015, 11:22 AM)Agincourt Wrote: Well done Steve for organising...

Hear, hear.

(14-01-2015, 11:40 AM)Simon Wrote: And thanks for putting up with a BA noob (that's me of course), esp. Paul and Steve for my constant questioning.

No problem at all, great to have you along - I'm sure I asked just as many questions!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Thanks for the great game of SAGA Karl, really enjoyed it and thanks for putting up with all the rules mistakes! Good training for the tournament.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari