Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salute 2015 - Saturday 25th April
4-Ground (whose buildings I have in my terrain box for SAGA,) last year premiered their range for Fantasy at Salute. This year however not so much a premier, but they had their range of middle-east buildings either on display or for sale (I never checked as I wasn't planning on purchasing any buildings this year.) As such I took a snap shot.

Steve and myself were drawn to this WW2 display. Nothing to special as you will see in the first picture. However look at the second two, and the attention to detail on the building debris. Ironically it was better than the standard of the buildings (not knocking them but they are standard fare for buildings, but the debris was an awesome touch.)

Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
This table won the shield for best in show, so I'm sure if you head over to the Salute website at some point in the future, they will have better coverage. However to say that it was large and impressive is an understatement. Having spoke to one of the chaps about the table (and a friend asking how they transport it [via two vans]) he did say at various shows they either play land or sea. This show it was the naval that was being used.

Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
So there was this small game put on by Beasts of War that Steve and myself may have got involved in.

Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
More Star Wars

Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
So I only have three photos left, which some people may want to see. Or I could delete them from the forums if they are not to popular. Your choice.

Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen