Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Tuesday 4th November 2014
(31-10-2014, 12:43 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: Excellent, 750 pts. Danke

Ja vol
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Anyone for either 40k or fantasy?
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
I'm back from holiday so will bring my warmahorde, my w40k toxg, and munchkin!
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Up for 40k.
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
(29-10-2014, 12:10 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: Just to recap, if I got this right. its gonna be Stu with British Airborne, Simian with US , Arif, possibly, with British Infantry, and Wako with US Airborne, against Me with Germans !! Can work this. Allies bring 500 pts per player, I can bring 1500pts of Germans, and hopefully can get another German player, or just take you all on !! Scenario : Allies are looking to break out from the Falaise pocket not long after D-day. High command has allocated troops to open up roads, and hold key strategic points. In our sector, Germans hold a key village straddling a vital road out of Normandy. The Germans are dug in, and the allies must clear them out of there at all costs. Any questions?

I've only got 500 pts worth of Red Devils at the moment, but we can always make up the numbers from the other parties.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(03-11-2014, 01:55 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(29-10-2014, 12:10 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: Just to recap, if I got this right. its gonna be Stu with British Airborne, Simian with US , Arif, possibly, with British Infantry, and Wako with US Airborne, against Me with Germans !! Can work this. Allies bring 500 pts per player, I can bring 1500pts of Germans, and hopefully can get another German player, or just take you all on !! Scenario : Allies are looking to break out from the Falaise pocket not long after D-day. High command has allocated troops to open up roads, and hold key strategic points. In our sector, Germans hold a key village straddling a vital road out of Normandy. The Germans are dug in, and the allies must clear them out of there at all costs. Any questions?

I've only got 500 pts worth of Red Devils at the moment, but we can always make up the numbers from the other parties.

so 500 points then? are tanks allowed?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(27-10-2014, 12:04 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(26-10-2014, 10:26 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: I'm up this week, gonna bring bolt action, and lords of war. Can play either axis or allies, 1000pts.

I'll be up for some Pegasus-inspired Bolt Action Smile

Is there room for another US participant?.

John B.
J B
Great Granddad Ninja 75% Bionic. Number of figures painted February 2018 85 Figures painted since February lost count.
Don't tell Stuart. Angel Wink Wink Wink
(31-10-2014, 02:57 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 12:54 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I'd like a game of Warhammer 40k 7th ed. against one of the other "Tale of 'x' Gamers" people ideally but I could also play Warhammer Fantasy, X-Wing or Munchkin?

If you're up for it JJ, I'll play you at 40K? Been a while since I've played. How many points? And would you rather face AM or Dark Eldar?

Cool ok well with my ToXG Eldar I can just about muster 1500pts? Fancy playing me with the AM as I've not played them in a long time.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(03-11-2014, 02:38 PM)johnb60 Wrote:
(27-10-2014, 12:04 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(26-10-2014, 10:26 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: I'm up this week, gonna bring bolt action, and lords of war. Can play either axis or allies, 1000pts.

I'll be up for some Pegasus-inspired Bolt Action Smile

Is there room for another US participant?.

John B.

Of course!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I see Wako13 (Dave) and Peachy are looking for 40K
Would either of you like a game with me?
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts