Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Local stores?
I've been trying to work out the places that are pretty local that carry things like Warmachine and other hobby games, plus hoping to find alot of Vigello paints which seem to have shipping troubles from online!

So far I have only found Wayland Forge in Brum and they don't have much in the way of miniatures it seems.

I've tried going through the list of suppliers but I think its mostly interent stores there, so I was wondering where everyone here goes for their hobby shop fixes Tongue
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Titan games in stourbridge
Wayland forge (you already mentioned)
Escape games in Coventry
Total Wargamer in evesham (just never, ever ever use their online service, they're utter crap)

titan is probably the best of these IMO mainly because Steve and Brett are ace.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(10-09-2014, 03:33 PM)Simian Wrote: Total Wargamer in evesham (just never, ever ever use their online service, they're utter crap)

The store is pretty much defunct at the moment I think. Been a while since I've been down that way.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Thanks Simian Smile I'll try Total Wargamer first (I had a bad time with their online store to) and see if they are better in person but if not then I will be off to titan games even through it is a little further Smile
I drive from Solihull round to Titan most of the time. i used to live over that way and miss their happy smiling faces.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
According to google maps its about 15 minutes further for me I think Tongue
Depending on your definition of "local" there's also Worcester Wargames: https://www.facebook.com/worcester.wargames
(11-09-2014, 11:18 AM)Stuart Wrote: Depending on your definition of "local" there's also Worcester Wargames: https://www.facebook.com/worcester.wargames

Worcester is actually pretty close for me, about 20 minutes away.
I actually went looking for these guys though and could not find them, I had assumed they had closed down?
(11-09-2014, 11:45 AM)aprilmanha Wrote: Worcester is actually pretty close for me, about 20 minutes away.

I actually went looking for these guys though and could not find them, I had assumed they had closed down?

I know they moved, but not sure if this is where they still are: http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.ph...4#pid19984
I think I will have to have another look on saturday then, I must have missed the right street or something Big Grin