Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAGA SAGA @ Wyvern - Saturday 21st February 2015
Right-o, I'll let Chris know you're taking Dark Ages.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(23-12-2014, 11:10 AM)Stuart Wrote: So we've got:

Paul - Crusader
Steve - Dark Ages
Chris - Dark Ages

Gaz - did you settle on Dark Ages?

Dan - are you taking the Vikings?

Yep I will be bringing the vikings
40k - Orks
Gaz and Paul, do you chaps want a lift to the event? I'm taking Steve too.
Sounds good.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Message from Chris, the organiser...

Quote:Less than a week to go now.
Last year I based the initial player allocations on the random bases of listing everyone in alphabetically order using their Surname, so this year I used the same principle but based it on your Christian Name. Not sure what I'll do next year but the idea of using the length of everyone’s name started to form a bases of a possibility. Whatever I use, it's a randomisation that also demonstrable.

So in the attached document are your First Game table positions. Remember that DA and C&C players are split in the first two games but from game 3 onwards everyone will be ranked into one big group. For the First game, Group A and D players will be playing Battle of the Ford and Group B & C players will be playing Chance Encounter. For the second game you will swop over and play the other scenario.

As usual Gripping Beast have been very generous with prizes for the event. Details of the prizes and the rules for selecting winners are also provided on the attachment.

On the day, Please register on getting to the Hall before going to your table. Registration is from 9:00. You will have to complete a Player Roster sheet showing how you have spent your 7 points.
Don't forget to bring your own lunch. Tea & coffee will be available all day and a bar will be open at Lunch time.

With 28 players we should have a very good day.

Attachment:
.pdf   Tournament Scoring and Prize allocation details 2015.pdf (Size: 53.61 KB / Downloads: 311)
(10-02-2015, 11:48 PM)Stuart Wrote: Gaz and Paul, do you chaps want a lift to the event? I'm taking Steve too.

That would be excellent Stu, I can leave the car at home for football team taxi duties... Big Grin
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Paul, I'll pick you up at around 8:00am in the morning, followed by Gaz and then Steve.
(20-02-2015, 09:28 AM)Stuart Wrote: Paul, I'll pick you up at around 8:00am in the morning, followed by Gaz and then Steve.

Smashing tnx
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Ok so I have until 8am to paint a Warband. Sounds doable.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I will have got the following painted and based.

Priest,
Bard,
36 Warriors,
48 Levies.

Going to borrow my Welsh Warlord, do shields and additional basing at a later date. However despite not getting it all done, I'm quite impressed with the 14 days work.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen