Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues uploading attachments
Directory permissions fixed, uploads should be working again now.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Cheers Stu. Not to sound like I'm being difficult but have we considered looking at alternative hosting?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I haven't to be honest JJ. If we can get this directory permissions issue sorted I'm pretty happy with the current host. Fingers crossed they can get to the bottom of the problem, but we can keep our options open.
(04-10-2014, 05:23 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: I can't seem to upload attachments Sad

Same issue again.

The forum does seem to very often have issues loading, either very slow or just hangs and I have to refresh the page or click the link again to get it to load.
Magic the Gathering

(04-10-2014, 06:00 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Same issue again.

Try it now.

(04-10-2014, 06:00 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: The forum does seem to very often have issues loading, either very slow or just hangs and I have to refresh the page or click the link again to get it to load.

How often are you seeing issues JJ? Does it tend to be at particular times (evenings, etc.)? I haven't encountered any problems recently myself, but I've set up something to monitor the site and record any downtime.

Has anyone else had trouble accessing the forum?
(04-10-2014, 09:06 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(04-10-2014, 06:00 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: The forum does seem to very often have issues loading, either very slow or just hangs and I have to refresh the page or click the link again to get it to load.

How often are you seeing issues JJ? Does it tend to be at particular times (evenings, etc.)? I haven't encountered any problems recently myself, but I've set up something to monitor the site and record any downtime.

Has anyone else had trouble accessing the forum?

It's usually any time I access it and from wherever, home or work, desktop or mobile. I click a post, it starts loading and just hangs, I end up having to click stop or refresh a couple times to get to the page.
Magic the Gathering

(05-10-2014, 09:17 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: It's usually any time I access it and from wherever, home or work, desktop or mobile. I click a post, it starts loading and just hangs, I end up having to click stop or refresh a couple times to get to the page.

That's very bizarre indeed - I've not noticed anything like that at all (even on my just-slightly-better-than-pigeon mobile broadband connection) but I'll keep an eye on the uptime and response time reports that I've set up to monitor the site. I'll also check with those assembled on Tuesday to see if they've encountered anything similar.