Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The first Necromancer stirs
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
No idea if this has worked or not (bloody work blocked again) but pic of Nagash?-
[Image: fIzAWd3.]
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(15-08-2014, 07:36 AM)manrogue Wrote: No idea if this has worked or not (bloody work blocked again) but pic of Nagash?-
[Image: fIzAWd3.]

No it hasn't Vince, but if its this one

[Image: 648ae92bb15c238ff268ce3d1f97c98a_36251.jpg]

Then if you read the comments below, Nagash is mentioned as being a combat monster.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yep thats the one.

Apparently he faces an army alone in the WD battle report!

Looks Wraithknight sized as well, so a big kit!
Blood bowl Skaven
I like the old model better, or better yet use the Sauron the necromancer model for him. Maybe it's the ridiculous helmet putting me off.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
WD rule leaks for you-
[Image: IMG-20140815-WA0006.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20140815-WA0005.jpg]

Just for Chris, original and much beloved model-
[Image: worst-miniatures-ever-made-01.jpg]
Blood bowl Skaven
Thanks dude, actually his helmet looks pretty big in that one too, didn't remember that,still prefer it though!

1000pts, wow!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I like the look of both models, one for the old school look and the other for just how awesome it looks.

being a 1000 points I guess Nagash will only be used in 4000 points games as he still counts towards the lord choices.

Undead legions army, when did they come out or is this a the start of their release?

I wonder how many people would be happy to throw a 2000 point army against Nagash and 1000 point of undead?
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
If Undead legions becomes a proper army (akin to the 4th Edition book,) I will be joining the band wagon. I used to have about 8000 points of painted undead, back when you could get 12 skeleton warriors, 3 skeleton knights or skeleton chariot for £5. WD used to have sale vouchers (I must have spent about £100 when I was 16ish at the Birmingham Grand are opening sale,) and Virgin Megastore often did a 3 for 2 on the Boxes. The fact I had around 200 Skeleton warriors, and two units of 20+ Knights. Oh and now I have remembered the Old Carrion models.

I loved that army, but for the life of me I cannot remember who bought it. Someone that used to play in Micks shop, when it drifted more to MtG.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Quote:via Felwether and Archibald_TK 8-18-2014

Warhammer, The End Times is noted to contain new rules that change the way a game of Warhammer can be played. It is not a new edition.

Releases:

Warhammer: Nagash - 2 hardback books in a slip case. €65

Book 1: 296 page fluff book detailing the return of Nagash and events that affect every Warhammer race.

Book 2: 96 page book containing rules for Nagash, new miniatures, the Lore of Undeath, Undead Legion, fighting underground and more apparently.

Nagash - no mention of him being a dual kit, rules are included in the box. €85(!!)

Magic Cards

Nagash Novel
What the background in the WD tell us:
- I hope you didn't like Kislev, because there is no longer a Kislev.
- Archaon advance have been stalled by Vlad under the order of Nagash (the Empire was in major trouble).
- Nagash goes fighting to unite the Tomb Kings and VC (one of the scenario pictured in WD translate into "the Fall of Settra").

Regarding miniatures/rules:
- Nagash is magnificent, and very very tall thanks to his flying posture (he is supported by a bunch of souls).
- But he's not that massive overall, I have no idea how he managed to reach the 85€ pricetag.
- Not a dual kit.
- No other models that week, but the ones serving under him are hinted at the end of WD for the week after (so I suppose Vlad and that Arkhan dude, note that I know the WFB lore very poorly).
- As people expected, the new magic lore appear to work like Demonology for 40k (except with undead).
- Rules are changing with that extension, 50% lords for example.
Blood bowl Skaven