Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 21st October 2014
(13-10-2014, 04:47 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(13-10-2014, 04:24 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(13-10-2014, 04:10 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Game on Chris, Eldar vs. Dark Eldar. Should be fun.

Excellent Smile going to aim to get the basic colours on them all by then. I've got about 550pts, but can adjust a bit with upgrades, that ok?

Sure, use everything you can have built from your first £150 as possible.

Well I've only spent £84 RRP so far, will be making it up to £150 next month. Can proxy some infantry if you want a bigger game though, even think I have some harlequins somewhere.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I would not worry to much Smile even with my full £150 I only got to about 440pts Big Grin
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Looking for 40K
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(14-10-2014, 10:00 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(13-10-2014, 04:47 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(13-10-2014, 04:24 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(13-10-2014, 04:10 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Game on Chris, Eldar vs. Dark Eldar. Should be fun.

Excellent Smile going to aim to get the basic colours on them all by then. I've got about 550pts, but can adjust a bit with upgrades, that ok?

Sure, use everything you can have built from your first £150 as possible.

Well I've only spent £84 RRP so far, will be making it up to £150 next month. Can proxy some infantry if you want a bigger game though, even think I have some harlequins somewhere.

(14-10-2014, 12:30 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: I would not worry to much Smile even with my full £150 I only got to about 440pts Big Grin

Well I've spent my full £150 and have about 1,000pts....
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Yeah Tau are an expensive army if you don't go for the discount boxes! Big Grin
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
OK will bring what I have and some proxies & harlies to make it up to 1000pts. The harlies can be visiting, hence not part of the actual force!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(14-10-2014, 02:33 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: Yeah Tau are an expensive army if you don't go for the discount boxes! Big Grin

Indeed.

(14-10-2014, 03:24 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: OK will bring what I have and some proxies & harlies to make it up to 1000pts. The harlies can be visiting, hence not part of the actual force!

Haha no worries Chris, just build what you've got, point it up normally so it's legal with 2 Troops & HQ and then I'll match it?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Pencil me and khronic in for 1650pt game of 40k please gonna burn me some bugs!
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
(14-10-2014, 03:49 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(14-10-2014, 02:33 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: Yeah Tau are an expensive army if you don't go for the discount boxes! Big Grin

Indeed.

(14-10-2014, 03:24 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: OK will bring what I have and some proxies & harlies to make it up to 1000pts. The harlies can be visiting, hence not part of the actual force!

Haha no worries Chris, just build what you've got, point it up normally so it's legal with 2 Troops & HQ and then I'll match it?

Righto!
Kev and , 40k, 1650pts

He thinks the bugs will get burned!
The worst time to have a heart attack is
in a game of Charades.

Bolt Action Soviet Union
W30K Adeptus Mechanicus
W40K Tyranids, Khorne Daemonkin
Warmahordes Circle Orboros