Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GW preamble up, New CEO incoming, Annual report included now
I agree with WDW sub, and a discount on 1 click. Quite often you look at a 1 click, and avoid because you don't want everything, not even factoring in independents discounts. Throw in a 10% discount an I would imagine folks would end up buying stock try wouldn't normally get.

However trade terms for independents are so you use them, after all 100% of profits is better than splitting with another retailer, particuarly as the market they are in is largely free from external influences. How many of us have seen wages squeezed cost of living rise, an still buy and paint miniatures?

As for your alternate toy example Vince, the mild to make that is peanuts, because frankly it's garbage. Level of detail isn't there and it's the machine tooling that's the driving force behind prices. So to cut a nice flat panel into a plate, costs a heck of a lot less than it would for a space marine backpack, despite the component size. Ok your Riptide is largely flat, but just adding in the indented lines will add a few thousand to the kits cost. But again they get away with prices because as above. Would you have bought your Gund at £50. I doubt anyone would. Do they buy a Riptidr at that? Yes because it's their hobby.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen

Messages In This Thread
RE: GW preamble up, New CEO incoming, Annual report included now - by Gareth - 30-07-2014, 12:10 PM