Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer Fantasy Worcester Warhammer 2
Ok guys, last weekend tickets for Worcester Warhammer 2 went on sale. 3 games over one day, on a Sunday, not far from Redditch. Seems ok.

Well tickets sold out faster than I imagined. Well today they put an additional two tickets on sale. So I grabbed both, and now have a ticket for sale. £11, with a Burger Lunch included. Basic details are below.

Thought i would send you the details for Worcester Warhammer.

It is a one day tournament on the 9th November 2014.

It consists of 3 games using the standard battle missions from the Warhammer Rulebook.

You would need a 2000 point force chosen from any current army book with no allies. This also includes Tamurkan so Chaos Dwarfs will be allowed.

You will also need to bring a piece of terrain with you. This can be any of the choices from the Battlefield Terrain section from the Warhammer Rulebook. So you can really plan your terrain to aid your force or Hinder your opponent.

There will be no comp at this tournament. This will allow you to put in anything you want to theme your army.

The ticket price is only £8 for a gaming ticket or for just £3 extra you can also include a cooked lunch with a choice of Burger or Chicken Burger.

If you would like to come along then either message me here or email me on lian_s_smith123@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for your interest

Lian Smith T.O

So if anyone wants in, let me know.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I am also going to this. Taking my new Orcs & Goblins army if it is finished in time.
40k - Orks
If that second tickets not been grabbed by anyone. Can I lay claim to it Gareth?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Ok
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
JJ work on getting your WoC finished, at least 2k worth, in case another ticket pops up. I'll grab one for you if I can.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I am no longer able to make this tournament if anyone would like a ticket. £11 with lunch.
40k - Orks