Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 29th July 2014
Yayy now I am on the forum, I think I am playing Jason at warhammer tonight, 1500pt Chaos vs Ogre Smile
(29-07-2014, 11:17 AM)Nick1988 Wrote: Does anyone happen to have a land raider i can borrow tonight? If not ill just elastic band two rhinos together haha
I have a hull you can use, it hasn't got the weapons and that on though as was in the process of repainting it (cheap ebay deal Tongue).
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Still looking for a game of 40k, anyone about tonight?

Sorry - not going to be able to make it tonight. Please scrap my game offer.

(29-07-2014, 11:17 AM)Nick1988 Wrote: Does anyone happen to have a land raider i can borrow tonight? If not ill just elastic band two rhinos together haha

I'll bring my land raider up for you its just the stock setup (lasscannons and heavy bolters)
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(28-07-2014, 12:35 PM)will Wrote: Possibly a bit late but as I can actually make it this week, would anyone be up for a game of fantasy or battlefleet gothic?
Either that or introducing me to a new game?

i'm not going to be able to make it anymore, one of the trailers has decided its electrics are not allowed to work the day before harvest. So not looking for a game anymore
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Thanks for the very enjoyable game of Bolt Action to those 7 who played. I thought having several players on each side made it even more enjoyable with the banter Big Grin

We got things mostly right but post-game I have checked and clarified a couple of minor rules things under "Bolt Action - RULES CLARIFICATIONS" for future games.

Hope they make sense...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Cheers for the two games Chris, was a lot of fun!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(30-07-2014, 08:14 AM)manrogue Wrote: Cheers for the two games Chris, was a lot of fun!

Yeah cheers Vince, I had fun shouting 'timberrrr!' When one of your knights fell!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(30-07-2014, 01:25 AM)Agincourt Wrote: Thanks for the very enjoyable game of Bolt Action to those 7 who played. I thought having several players on each side made it even more enjoyable with the banter Big Grin

We got things mostly right but post-game I have checked and clarified a couple of minor rules things under "Bolt Action - RULES CLARIFICATIONS" for future games.

Hope they make sense...

Its nice to see that someone is doing the job properly Angel

John B.
J B
Great Granddad Ninja 75% Bionic. Number of figures painted February 2018 85 Figures painted since February lost count.
Don't tell Stuart. Angel Wink Wink Wink