Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alan's Hobby Log
Most of the snow based stuff I have seen (in my humble opinion) has not been very good. There's a hint in there somewhere...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
The hobby drought continues due to work. I've had the remaining 4 grey hunters sitting on my desk for weeks, doing a little bit here and there. Finally managed to get a few hours in this evening to finish them.

[Image: 28b5kzc.jpg]

...and next on the list is my Chaos Lord on Juggernaut, aka the pimp master.

[Image: r9r11s.jpg]

In case you were wondering, yes that is Be'lakor in the background Smile
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
Another work related hobby drought hopefully over. I recently picked up some MDF objective markers off eBay for use in Maelstrom 7th Ed missions:

[Image: mrzd5j.jpg]

My Chaos Lord on Juggernaut is now done as well Smile Ready to take some skulls for Khorne!

[Image: 2rqy4js.jpg]

...and finally, my "linebreaker" squadron that are proving themselves to be quite good at sweeping up terminators Smile

[Image: 2edmdj7.jpg]
[Image: svl17t.jpg]
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Awesome stuff - they look great.
Thanks Smile

More Chaotic goodness. Some from Forge World....

[Image: 1zgkub.jpg]

and I just finished the OG pimp himself, Be'lakor!

[Image: 1zycu9s.jpg]

[Image: sgmqzt.jpg]

[Image: r6xw5w.jpg]
Just finished my Maulerfiend!

[Image: 313oqaq.jpg]

[Image: 2lt6cl3.jpg]

[Image: 2iu2j29.jpg]
Nice work Alan!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Very nice....
Just finished 5 Blood Claws from the Sanctus reach box set

[Image: dfdt7r.jpg]

And picked up a bargain on eBay for £20.....

[Image: 358cot5.jpg]
[Image: 333wl7c.jpg]

The paint quality isn't too bad on it... certainly looks good on the table but I might re-paint it one day as it's such an awesome model with so many details. I really like the nurglings chilling out in the big pot o'nurgle stew on his back.
Forgot to upload a pic of some guard tanks I finished a couple of weeks ago. I used the Death Korps of Krieg transfers on them, and the tank squadrons are all numbered up and have their own names and serial numbers too!

[Image: 2i1zxi.jpg]

Still got Pask and his punisher to do, but his plasma buddies are done, and the second tank commander with a LRBT buddy is done too Smile