Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alan's Hobby Log
Those are some good looking daemon dags! Like the idea of using chaos Warhounds as flesh hounds as well
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Finished my two Chaos sorcerers on bikes, and the last of my Gorepack bikers.

[Image: 6p8g1i.jpg]
[Image: dfa9fm.jpg]
[Image: f3cqqv.jpg]
[Image: 2433ll5.jpg]
[Image: xndh74.jpg]
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
So my project over the Christmas break has been this God forsaken model.....

[Image: 23lm7v4.jpg]

[Image: 2catl1.jpg]

Happy with the outcome, but with this much trim it's taken a long time to complete. I'm 100% sure I will never get another Heldrake now.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Looks great!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Had a day off work today, not feeling very well.

So whilst I'm in Grandfather Nurgle's clutches, I thought I'd finish his favourite son

[Image: 161j79f.jpg]

Now I've got to work on some Typhus based lists and bust my 50 zombies out Smile
11 pink horrors done Smile AKA my warp charge battery.

[Image: t0n5lh.jpg]

....and an Imperial Bunker for them to hide in. Imperial Bunkers seem pretty good. Quite cheap in points, and you can put a void shield on them!

[Image: 34ditc5.jpg]
[Image: 11m6o28.jpg]
That's some lovely work there.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Liking them a lot...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Two Techpriest Engineseers done! They were kinda fun to paint, almost makes me want to pick some Skitarii up and paint them too.

[Image: 2v1vrer.jpg]
Khor'lath the unchained awakens! Blood for the Blood God!

[Image: 2dl7pt3.jpg]
[Image: 10r4v0m.jpg]
[Image: 14jm1k5.jpg]