Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bushido Demonstration - 17th July in Nuneaton
Understandably Stuart is unable to attend. I am still going, so if you want a lift Vince that can be arranged. Also have room for others if anyone else is interested.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Just found out today that I might not make it myself. Friends nephew is having a party at Edgbaston between 10 and 1, so going to bowl over after we finished bowling our overs. I might be too late for the demos, but it's worth a drive over.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Sorry for late reply Gareth, had a virus on laptop and only just got it off! won't be able to make it myself as agreed to go in work and forgot this was on! : (
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Any updates from Stuart/Luke on who's going to this?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Both myself and Luke will be unable to make it along to this tomorrow I'm afraid. Hope some of you can go along though - be interested to know what you think.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
As I said I am heading over in the early afternoon, once this party finishes at the Cricket Ground. Hopefully it will be fun.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Demo was good. Interesting game mechanics especially with combat decisions, and the way you can exhaust your opponent. Picked up the Savage Wave, buy I played the demo with Perfectorate.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(17-07-2011, 05:21 PM)Gareth Wrote: Demo was good. Interesting game mechanics especially with combat decisions, and the way you can exhaust your opponent. Picked up the Savage Wave, buy I played the demo with Perfectorate.

I've got Perfecturate, so I'd be up for a match against the Savage Wave, if you're free.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)