Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hearthstone
Hello Everyone

Just wondering is Anyone was playing hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft.

If you are or have what do you think of it?

If anyone fancies a game my name is MisterE#1568

Duncan
I'm playing it, pretty addicted to it actually! Great game.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Luke is playing it I think, in between bouts of League of Legends.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Picked it up yesterday actually. I had abeta key, but lost my authenticator and only came across it Monday evening. Names Leggo on there.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Somehow just got rank 10. Not dropped a penny yet, and my deck/s seem to be doing me fine.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(21-06-2014, 12:48 PM)Gareth Wrote: Somehow just got rank 10. Not dropped a penny yet, and my deck/s seem to be doing me fine.

Wow, pretty good, I seem to go up and down between levels 19 and 16!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I play sometimes, dabbled on and off since last year or so.
(Cough) Level 8 (Cough)
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(23-06-2014, 01:38 PM)Gareth Wrote: (Cough) Level 8 (Cough)

OK got to ask what deck are you using??
My main deck, which it did most of the work with is a Mage deck. The second is the inevitable Murloc deck on a Warlock. That gets used less. I tend to play the Mage one for a while, and when I lose a couple on the spin, switch to the Murloc deck for four or five games, and see if that works. Sometimes it does (level 11-8 it's been awesome,) but low teens it usually lost more than it won.

Mage -
Arcane Missiles 2
Mirror Image
Mana Worm 2
Arcane Explosion 2
Frostbolt 2
Sorcerers Apprentice 2
Arcane Intellect 2
Counterspell
Dalaran Mage
Fireball 2
Polymorph 2
Sen'Jin Sheildmaster 2
Water Elemental 2
Azure Drake 2
Blizzard
Archmage 2
Flamestrike 2

Warlock -
Soulfire 2
Mortal Coil 2
Power Overwhelming
Flame Imp
Grimscale Oracle 2
Murloc Tidecaller 2
Shieldbearer 2
Voidwalker 2
Young Pristess
Bluegill Warrior 2
Knife Juggler 2
Coldlight Seer 2
Murloc Warleader 2
Defender of Argus 2
Old Murk-Eye L
Spellbreaker
Doomguard 2

By now I'm over 100 games with each, and now and then I will switch a card out, but on the whole it's about guessing what other people will be using. Expecting what will be in the deck, and for example holding back on the Polymorph for a turn or two to neutralise a biggy, knowing against Druids to try and get the swipes used by dropping some early taunters and some other stuff, before all the Murlocs come out, and get hit with swipe.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen