Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k 7th Edition is up for pre order 17th, releases 24th May
Guessing gamesworkshop really want to sell more daemon models, they put them up in price yet? lol
Not sure why in the video he stated the units he summons have musicians and icons because they dont, it creates a unit but those are extras you buy not standard equipment, minor thing.
Also perils of the warp causes a wound with no saves on a 4 or less, its only the 5 and 6 result a LD test will negate the wound so given the low number of wounds many have it can be lethal quickly especially for none daemons trying that trick. Its still very broken though and I'm guessing will get errated or something very quickly.

Personally I like the new army creation rules are nice since it'll mean my daemon army can now be created with more flavour by having separate detachments for each of the powers included so that nurgle lesser daemons are commanded by nurgle characters rather than another power
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 40k 7th Edition is up for pre order 17th, releases 24th May - by jimbobabob - 27-05-2014, 10:57 PM