Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k 7th Edition is up for pre order 17th, releases 24th May
(22-05-2014, 01:18 PM)Agent0range Wrote:
(22-05-2014, 09:07 AM)manrogue Wrote: Just been reading more and a Level one can cast all the powers, just less likely to be successful.

AS far as i have read, no changes to flyers rules for shooting. You choose whether to use skyfire or not at beginning of shooting phase.

Just as a note though, you planning to Run a single vendetta?

I find they get taken out very quickly when you run just one, i ran triple Vends very successfully at the start of 6th. Just food for thought. Smile

Ahhh good, no changes then? Yeah I currently run just the one. I might see if I can get another off eBay at some point and try two.
You can still have fun with one, i tried one found it got taken out to quickly, went up to two, and before i knew it had three as they are that good lol.
Admittedly, at the start of sixth they were the most under costed flyer in the game for what they did, outflanking in and shooting side armour and dropping Vets on objectives. Enough reminiscing from me though Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven

Messages In This Thread
RE: 40k 7th Edition is up for pre order 17th, releases 24th May - by manrogue - 22-05-2014, 01:30 PM