Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kill team Campaign sign up and rules
(29-03-2014, 08:47 AM)manrogue Wrote:
(28-03-2014, 06:50 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: Count me in. Either Eldar or Space Wolves.

Could i be cheeky and ask you to go Space wolves please Dan?

With the good turn out, i want to split us into to halves of Imperium/ non imperium and if you go Imperium makes equalish amounts on each side. Smile

Yep no problem Smile
40k - Orks
Strike Team Shadow Claw -

Leader

Rune Skald Grim Harlsson - 65
Runic Sword

Special

Long Fang Thorvald - 40
Missile Launcher
Suspensors

Long Fang Sigurd - 40
Missile Launcher
Suspensors

Core

Grey Hunter Kraki - 30
Plasma Gun

Grey Hunter Yngvar - 15

Grey Hunter Agnar - 15

Grey Hunter Eirik - 15

Grey Hunter Olaf - 15

Grey Hunter Thrain - 15

Total - 250
40k - Orks
Despair.
... ......... .....
Horror.
........ ...........
Doom.
.............. .....

Team Leader - ...........................
Warrior Alpha 65
Boneswords
Deathspitter
Toxin Sacs

Core - ..........................
Warrior 50
Boneswords
Deathspitter

Core - .......... ......... ........
Warrior 50
Bonewords
Deathspitter

Core - ............. ..... ...
Termagaunt Brood 40
Devourers

Special - .................
Venomthrope 45
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I fancy a bit of this Smile ill go

Kill team 'X'

Space marines

Cenrurion sergeant 'Xavier' 70
Missile launcher 10
Lascannon 20
Refractor field 15

Tac marine 'Zero' 14
Tac marine 'Havok' 14
Tac marine 'Gambit' 14 

Apothecary 'Bishop' 35

Biker 'Nightcrawler' 21 
Grav gun 15

Biker 'Hank' 21

Total 249
Looking good so far, 12 people signed up Smile

As you may have noticed, i have split the sides in 2 (Imperials one side, Xenos/chaos the other) purely as this will make it easier to forge a narrative as we go forward.

Will devise a map either today or tomorrow that will alter as the campaign progresses, result will alter the course of the campaign.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Background history on the planet (nothing great, not the best fluff writer Tongue )-
Quote:Thesaca is a planet on the eastern fringe, a Forge world that was abandoned during the Horus heresy.

The planet contains many lost technologies and secrets of the Imperium lost during the Heresy. The Eldar, Foreseeing the great danger that this tech could pose the craftworlds, are determined to prevent this.

A small warband of Chaos, left on the planet during the heresy, have attracted the attention of the Dark Angels who believe they possess information on the fallen.

As fate would have it, an asteroid has also crashed on the planet, containing a alien menace no one expected.
#
Blood bowl Skaven
Cool, what week is this going to start?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Anytime this month really, just want to get a feel for the rules and that tomorrow night and how long each game is (predicting 1 hour). After that i plan to pair people up for the first games, was going to let people choose but like the idea of having a narrative approach to them. ie try and keep you and Sam apart for a bit, then a game where you have to try and capture his leader to extract information about the fallen, for example.
Blood bowl Skaven
The Dark angels are loyal right? Everyone says that, but Inquisitor Garron Lok is not so sure.

He had been following a small band of Dark Angels led by Librarian Nathaniel for a number of years, their actions so far had not proved to be heretical but there's something that doesn't sit right, something about their secrecy that makes him worry. And now he'd arrived at a planet called Thesaca, there is nothing remarkable about this planet, but there was a taint here, he could sense it, it wasn't strong but it was there. Why would the Dark Angels come here, what possible reason would they have to come this close to the Tau empire?

Leading his force personally as he always did, he'd arrived here in secret, no one would be expecting him, no one ever expected him, he would get to the bottom of this. No one will stand in his way.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(31-03-2014, 11:46 AM)Simian Wrote: The Dark angels are loyal right? Everyone says that, but Inquisitor Garron Lok is not so sure.

Not everyone. I've never said anything other than the opposite. look in now my personal hero in this campaign.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen