Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer Fantasy Campaign 2014 - TURN THREE
(31-03-2014, 08:01 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Just a reminder all the rest of the games should be played this week.

Ben you are playing my high elves.

Looks like a few sick notes...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
guess im doing this tonight instead. i thought we'd missed a week!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(01-04-2014, 06:53 AM)Simian Wrote: guess im doing this tonight instead. i thought we'd missed a week!

Ben if you would rather play next week I don't mind. Just let me know. My mobile number is available if you need bung me a text.

With so many players it relies on everyone actively reading the board and communicating, and a couple of folks have had a few challenges doing that so it has got a bit out of sync. So long as we all get this game in sometime this month its not a problem because Steve is away now until next month (he already played his TURN THREE last week).

TURN FOUR will be when Steve is next available and as it's a 3-way battle scenario I will pick the matches so no delays, etc.
nope i've got my dwarfs with me and ready to go. got Malifaux next week Smile
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Paul, I have spent 6GP to bring across some Deamonettes which come in at 110 points. Is that right?

Secondly I'm performing an Espionage attempt before the battle. I assume that Sabotage and Espionage are given the wrong way round, in the pack. Either way its the Magic item one (thats called Sabotage, but is more Espionage.) I'll roll tonight.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(01-04-2014, 02:50 PM)Gareth Wrote: Paul, I have spent 6GP to bring across some Deamonettes which come in at 110 points. Is that right?

Secondly I'm performing an Espionage attempt before the battle. I assume that Sabotage and Espionage are given the wrong way round, in the pack. Either way its the Magic item one (thats called Sabotage, but is more Espionage.) I'll roll tonight.

If you are simply filling a '100 point' empty space caused by losses, then 'safe transport' for a 110 unit will only cost you 2 GOLD. Or is there more to the story?

Magic Detection is Espionage yes.
No it was just filling in my dead cannon. Which I had to drop in hind sight seeing as I lost 30 points of territories.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Any news on turn 4? It's been a while..
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
I don't have time for turn three for another two meetings Terry.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Ok myself and Justin played last night. Justin won Roads off me.

Paul can you let me know what the following effects are.

General (Nurgle Herald) was killed in game, but not permanently and needs an injury roll.
Tzeentch Herald, survived the game and needs a skill up roll.
Plague Bearers are my selected skill up unit. However as I am down 30 points from roads, I'll probably drop the full command for simplicity. Can I do that and still skill them up? Otherwise I'll take a skill roll on the Plague Beasts.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen