Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Her Majesty's Name
This definitely has potential.

According to the errata the Sapper for a British Rifle Company is now 51 points rather than the 47 published in the book, so I'll need to revise my roster!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
and apparently i paid 5 points too many for Sergeant-Major Baptiste

(i'd also put marksman on all of my legionaires which i completely forgot....i need to make sure i print it next time!)
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
You're not alone - I forgot I had "Tough" on my Sergeant and "Inspirational" on my Captain (not that I had much opportunity to use the latter due to the LoS requirement). I also apparently need to emphasise "can't run" for my Captain due to his armour Blush
I had the same..... (tough and inspirational i mean....) what do they do?!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(12-03-2014, 05:30 PM)Simian Wrote: I had the same..... (tough and inspirational i mean....) what do they do?!

I think Tough gives that character +1 to their Pluck rolls, and Inspirational gives everyone within 12" and LoS of that character +1 to their Pluck rolls.
that would be useful, i should probably remember that!! and remember marksman...
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss