Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 25th March 2014
(24-03-2014, 09:55 AM)manrogue Wrote:
(17-03-2014, 01:54 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(17-03-2014, 11:00 AM)manrogue Wrote: 40K league game or failing that anyone fancy trying out the 40k kill team rules at 500 pts?

If you can't get a league game I'm willing to give the kill team rules a bash! 500pts does that mean double the FOC for it?
Have the digital copy but don't fully understand it.

Kev, if you do a 200 and 300 point list we should be able to get 2 games in i think. We can then see which would be best for club nights Smile
Not going to be able to make it I'm afraid Vince.
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
Hey guys, does anyone have 2 drop pods and 5 bikes i can borrow tonight please? Will pay your club fee if you do Smile
Scratch that! Just need a drop pod! Smile
I'm un selected at the moment in the Warhammer campaign. As such John do you want a game of Saga tomorrow?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
doesn't look like i have a fantasy campaign game tonight so i'll come next week and hope i have one then.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I am happy to play saga if there's a willing opponent.

Looks like most of the fantasy games will play next week now. But I am on hand fro queries, etc.

Andy, will not makes turn three so I will be playing the extra man.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Luke will be along with a couple of mates for some 40K games, but I'm not sure whether I'll be gaming this evening.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Cheers for the game nick Big Grin

You too mate! Got some great ideas going forward!