Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RWS Fantasy Campaign 2014 - TURN TWO
(13-02-2014, 07:01 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: u going after the handmaidens so blowing it up is a bad idea unless u want to enrage the sand king.....

Well, I'd just plant suspicious evidence on the other guy.
im pretty sure with this being a battle there will be hundreds of wittneses testifing to ur lighting blasting the tower to pieces o i whish i choose u to fight now :/ lol
If building destroyed (there's always one isn't there) then the unit occupying the dangerous terrain that replaces it at end of turn 6 will have the limp body of the maiden. Hopefully she will survive...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I was thinking of changing my list, Am I able to completely swap out units if I pay the gold?
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(13-02-2014, 09:12 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: I was thinking of changing my list, Am I able to completely swap out units if I pay the gold?

You don't have to pay gold, but can if you want to be sure they go and replacements get back.
Alan's high Elves have chosen to take Tom's Greenskins on and choose one of his territories to play for.

sprogmcjob v Dark Wolf

jimbobabob 10.37 Increased Trade +225 points this turn
Rebel Squirrel 9.48 Normal Weather
Stygmatyr 8.52 Swindled - Lose 2 GOLD
Noisysteve 8.22 Bumper Harvest - Oasis and F.Osis earn extra 2 GOLD each
CheZZoR 7.12 Gain Superior Weapons for one unit - they re-roll misses!
nothing_but_the_rain 6.62 What was the plan? Your enemy chooses which tile you put up..
Gareth 6.26 Normal Weather
Etched Oracle 5.99 poor animal husbandry your horses move 1" less this turn!!!
Simian 3.22 You may upgrade one tile to a fortress

James - your choice of opponent next. Let me know please.
I'm pretty sure Tom and I both had that exact same random event last campaign turn!
40k - Orks
(13-02-2014, 11:51 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: I'm pretty sure Tom and I both had that exact same random event last campaign turn!

I remember you getting it for sure.
Any chance to join campaign at this stage?
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
The rest of the battles have now been chosen (Tuesday night)

So we have
Alan v Tom
James v Steve (N.B. This will have to be first week of March as Steve is now working on 25th!!!)
Dan v Craig
Justin v Terry
Gareth v Ben

which leaves...
Simon v Andy (another group of Dark Elves have found a portal, plunged through with their 1500 points and by the quirks of the shifting sands set up a (Capital) base and grabbed some territory. No time for any rejigging though, as the initial dust settles the elves wake up to find some already battle-hardened dwarves marching across the sand towards them...)