Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwarves in Feb
That looks like fun. Still undecided on whether to take the plunge on a Dwarf force or wait for the Wood Elves revision. Given the latter choice I might well be selling a Dwarf battleforce box.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Wood elves are supposed to be the next WFB army to be released according to rumours, so around April/May time. So not long to wait if you do go WE. Tongue
Imperial guard and the Knight titan things are supposed to be the releases for next month.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(05-02-2014, 10:00 AM)manrogue Wrote: Wood elves are supposed to be the next WFB army to be released according to rumours, so around April/May time. So not long to wait if you do go WE. Tongue

Yeah, that's what I figure, and I've got more than enough to keep me busy in the meantime Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
The Gyrobomber rules look interesting, although I'm not a fan of the model.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
really dont like that gyrobomber.

the new Rune lord is nice though and i have the old finecast dwarf engineer that'll do as burlock
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(06-02-2014, 12:08 PM)Simian Wrote: really dont like that gyrobomber.

the new Rune lord is nice though and i have the old finecast dwarf engineer that'll do as burlock

Now I am tempted to do a RAF force. However I have more than enough non Dwarfs to get done. Maybe by the time the next book comes out.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Looks like Thunderers/Quarellers have stayed at Core with a +1pt increase. Based on rumours it seems like they haven't changed much with the Dwarfs this time, which I'm glad for.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Excellent
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(10-02-2014, 07:58 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Looks like Thunderers/Quarellers have stayed at Core with a +1pt increase. Based on rumours it seems like they haven't changed much with the Dwarfs this time, which I'm glad for.

I'm not. Basically the most boring game, stays that way.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
And week three releases-
[Image: febwk3.PNG]

Dwarf box set apparently contains the following-
Warriors box,
Thunderers box,
2 cannons,
Hammerers box,
Runesmith.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven