Poll: Who's going to Games Day 2011?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep, a horde of rampaging Orcs couldn't keep me away.
63.64%
7 63.64%
Not a chance, I'm washing my dice.
9.09%
1 9.09%
Undecided.
27.27%
3 27.27%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games Day / Golden Demon 2011
(13-09-2011, 01:18 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(13-09-2011, 01:15 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(13-09-2011, 12:33 PM)rachtheweevil Wrote: We had to - the Ork Runt Bot and bike riding Warboss were my main reason for going!

Speaking of which, if we can't make it would someone be willing to pick me up the GD only Skaven model? Monies upfront of course.

As in the one you get with the ticket? Cause was gonna ebay mine, but will sell you if you don't go if you like?

Ah, good point - I thought it was one of the Forge World GD miniatures that Rachel was after (I'd just been reading about them, hence my confusion). The Skaven is the figure only available with a ticket purchase?

You can also buy off GW at the minute as well, think for around £8, while stocks last.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(13-09-2011, 01:22 PM)manrogue Wrote: You can also buy off GW at the minute as well, think for around £8, while stocks last.

The main GD page does seem to imply that, but when you click on the miniature it now says that it can only be purchased with a ticket. Perhaps they've exhausted the stock of the individual minis?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(13-09-2011, 01:31 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(13-09-2011, 01:22 PM)manrogue Wrote: You can also buy off GW at the minute as well, think for around £8, while stocks last.

The main GD page does seem to imply that, but when you click on the miniature it now says that it can only be purchased with a ticket. Perhaps they've exhausted the stock of the individual minis?
Could be, As i say i have two to get rid of, one from my ticket and one from Sean's. Already have mine at the house so Rach can have whenever, could even bring tonight if she likes?

Blood bowl Skaven
As I've mentioned to a few of you chaps, I can offer a lift to Games Day for 5 folks beside Luke and myself. Let me know if you want to grab a seat in the Chrysler of Doom.
lol, Sign me up for the chrysler of doom!
Blood bowl Skaven
You're in.

There are a couple of business class seats up for grabs, and three cattle class. Upgrades available via agreement with your fellow passengers. Maximum baggage allowance of whatever can fit in the boot.
Yeah I can scab a lift. Saves paying £15 for parking for each car.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yep, that's you, Vince and I think Sean was up for a lift too.

We plan to hang aound until the bitter end to see the results of the Golden Demon competition, but what sort of time do y'all want to get there? Happy to be guided by you on this.
(15-09-2011, 01:23 PM)Stuart Wrote: Yep, that's you, Vince and I think Sean was up for a lift too.

We plan to hang aound until the bitter end to see the results of the Golden Demon competition, but what sort of time do y'all want to get there? Happy to be guided by you on this.
I would love a liftAngel Thanks
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
I have a seminar to attend, and wanted to hit the store early, but as long as make the seminar, then I am good to go whenever. What time is GD entry cut off?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen