Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 21st June 2011
Information 
Next meeting is Tuesday 21st June, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm in the LARGE hall.

Please note the change of day and hall.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here.

Provisional Games:
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Afraid I won't be able to have game with anyone next week,as I'm stuck with giving my mates a Warhammer 40k tut.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I'll buy some cheapo mugs in time for the meeting so we can have more than a thimble of tea and coffee at a time.
Me vs Justin - Warmachine, 35pts, need a 4'x4' table.

This time its definitely happening! Smile
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
well done for the last campaign games pls remember to look on the campaign thread to see the scores.

this week these are the battles:
George (imperial guard vs Dan (tyranids)
Tom (space marines) vs Paul (orks)
Sarah (bloodangels) vs Sam (orks)

remember 2 people are still welcome for the campaign.

Dan is Hayley going to want to do the campaign?

let the next round be the desider...
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
was wondering if any 40 k players could have a game with my gf hayley next week about 1500 pts
If Andy fancies a week painting, I could give either Warmachine a try, Malifaux against Stu if he fancies trying to work it out, or if needed I could try assembling some Dark Eldar and attempt this 40k lark. However 40k I don't think I have anywhere near 1500 points, and I am very unsure in the rules, if Hayley isn't to hot on the system, we may struggle.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(14-06-2011, 06:30 PM)Gareth Wrote: If Andy fancies a week painting, I could give either Warmachine a try, Malifaux against Stu if he fancies trying to work it out, or if needed I could try assembling some Dark Eldar and attempt this 40k lark. However 40k I don't think I have anywhere near 1500 points, and I am very unsure in the rules, if Hayley isn't to hot on the system, we may struggle.

I'll try and put some time aside to at least assemble my Malifaux crew this week, so it at least gives us the option.
Will definately be down this week if the nice guy by the name of stuart can still give me a lift? (creeping i know Tongue)
will have a 1500 point space marine army definatly with me as my various bits and pieces have turned up! still in process of painting them, so wont be to great standard.
will play whoever but still not up to scratch on rules, seems ALOT simpler than the old days so should be okay hopefully!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(14-06-2011, 09:32 PM)manrogue Wrote: Will definately be down this week if the nice guy by the name of stuart can still give me a lift? (creeping i know Tongue)

Yep, no problemo! Smile