Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 25th February 2014
Awesome Chris!

Yeah friendly a only mate, will be my first ever bloodbowl game... I don't even have my team yet mate...

I'll be there for the fantasy campaign Smile
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Bringing card & board games, anyone want to join in?
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
So guys ive got cypher the fallen angel for my fallen army, so i would like to play one of you dark angel guys and maybe play one of the special mission for cypher. say like 1850 points?
(06-02-2014, 12:42 PM)Shucky Wrote: So guys ive got cypher the fallen angel for my fallen army, so i would like to play one of you dark angel guys and maybe play one of the special mission for cypher. say like 1850 points?

If i wasn't already doing the WFB night i'd be all over that, rain check?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(06-02-2014, 12:42 PM)Shucky Wrote: So guys ive got cypher the fallen angel for my fallen army, so i would like to play one of you dark angel guys and maybe play one of the special mission for cypher. say like 1850 points?

Sounds awesome, got a game this week how about the first Tuesday in March?

If Ben (Simian) wants to do the same week we could maybe do a 2 vs 1 game with both of the DA players bringing half the force of the chaos player.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(06-02-2014, 06:24 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:

If Ben (Simian) wants to do the same week we could maybe do a 2 vs 1 game with both of the DA players bringing half the force of the chaos player.

that sounds awesome guys. in that case wanna push it up to like 2000 points. maybe one of u do raven wing and the other deathwing? can send u a copy of the cypher data sheet. if u wanted to look over the missions too. But im game guys Big Grin
(06-02-2014, 07:52 PM)Shucky Wrote:
(06-02-2014, 06:24 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:

that sounds awesome guys. in that case wanna push it up to like 2000 points. maybe one of u do raven wing and the other deathwing? can send u a copy of the cypher data sheet. if u wanted to look over the missions too. But im game guys Big Grin

2 vs 1 game first week in March sounds good. i can do 1k of deathwing if Chris wants to stick with his Ravenwing (or i have plenty to do that option too.)

I have the cypher sheet but thanks for the offer
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Cool, I'll bring the Ravenwing!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Cool, More souls for the warp. Big Grin see u there guys