Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 4th February 2014
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Last minute cancellations are inevitable, but if you do find you can't make it along and have a game arranged then please try to get in touch with your opponent to let them know (preferably via a text message) as this may save them a lengthy journey.

This week we have just the LARGE hall.

Provisional Games:
  • Chris & Medium Rob - Warhammer 40K
  • Nick & Vince - Warhammer 40K, 1850 pts
  • Kevin & Terry - Warhammer 40K, 1850 pts
  • Justin & Sam - Warhammer 40K league fixture
  • Stu & Steve - SAGA, 6 pts
  • Craig, Dan & Gaz - Malifaux
  • Jim & Joe - Bolt Action
Games Sought:
  • ShuckyPaul - Warhammer 40K
  • Ralph - card or board game
  • Jack - Flames of War
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Yet again 1850pts 40k
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
I'm playing Med Rob at 40k, bring on the bomb Rob!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Bring on your Bikestar! Big Grin

Should be playing SAGA with Steve this week.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
If possible I would quite like a tutorial on Malifaux.

Otherwise some WFB is always good.
Craig, I will run you through a game of Malifaux. If anyone else fancies a demo, that would be great, as its easier to poke and prod with regards to SS, cheating fate etc, when it doesn't look like I am trying to gain an advantage.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(17-01-2014, 09:59 PM)Gareth Wrote: Craig, I will run you through a game of Malifaux. If anyone else fancies a demo, that would be great, as its easier to poke and prod with regards to SS, cheating fate etc, when it doesn't look like I am trying to gain an advantage.

Thanks Gareth
Looking at playing a board game or card game, anyone interested? A group of around 4-6 would be nice.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
Looking for some serious BB practise? 1850 40k!!