Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Cards 3/12/13
Hi,
Has anyone spotted two upgrade cards (In sleeves) from X wing.
I thought I had checked everything last night, but I am missing two 1 was Ion Cannon and I can't remember what the other was.

Thanks

John B.
J B
Great Granddad Ninja 75% Bionic. Number of figures painted February 2018 85 Figures painted since February lost count.
Don't tell Stuart. Angel Wink Wink Wink
Hi John

If no one spotted them I can give Nina (the centre manager) a call and see if she found anything.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
JJ and myself were the last to clear up and I didn't see anything on the floor.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Hi Stuart,

I searched my boxes and eventually found them tucked down between two compartments. I am sorry to have bothered you.

Oh, btw I had to post this on the new members forum I am banned elsewhere, I haven't a clue what I have been up to.

Thanks John B.

PS. I am really pleased with the friendly reception last night and with the friendly game of x wing.
J B
Great Granddad Ninja 75% Bionic. Number of figures painted February 2018 85 Figures painted since February lost count.
Don't tell Stuart. Angel Wink Wink Wink
(04-12-2013, 08:30 PM)johnb60 Wrote: I searched my boxes and eventually found them tucked down between two compartments. I am sorry to have bothered you.

No problem at all, glad you found them!

(04-12-2013, 08:30 PM)johnb60 Wrote: Oh, btw I had to post this on the new members forum I am banned elsewhere, I haven't a clue what I have been up to.

Sorry about that, should be fixed now. Let me know if you're still having problems.

(04-12-2013, 08:30 PM)johnb60 Wrote: PS. I am really pleased with the friendly reception last night and with the friendly game of x wing.

Great stuff, pleasure to have you along Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."