Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League of Legends Ranked
Hey, I'm currently making a ranked team for 5 vs 5 play on LoL, was wondering if any players here wanted to join? One spot open at the moment, would prefer to play with people I know rather than randoms off the forums (the League of Legends forums i mean, not this one Tongue). Team nights would most likely be Wednesdays and Sundays from about 18:00 onwards.
what rank are u?
I'm a huge LoL fan, and I play it most nights. I'd definitely be up for making a 5v5 team, if you've still got a spot.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Well, I never got out of Bronze 1, but I only played a few ranked games. Trolls or AFK'ers every match, couldn't get many wins, so I decided I would rather make a ranked team than play solo queue again. I hate solo queue. We have kind of a mix of skills levels at the moment, but the whole point of this ranked team was for people to get regular practice with reliable teammates during the preseason. If it goes well then i'm hoping the team sticks together and we can do ranked once season 4 starts
I know for sure that we have one space, potentially two as one of the guys who was originally supposed to be in the team is having internet issues at the moment, so it may open up a 2nd space.
A heads up though guys, Voice Chat is mandatory, you can't play a ranked team without it. We will most likely be using skype, as it's something most people usually already have installed, and we don't have to go messing about getting ventrilo servers sorted out etc etc
well may be then...
i used to play (2-3 years ago back when tyrndameres ult was stupidly long) got back into up to level 20 so not too long before level 30 have a slight hitch with internet but should be sorted in a week or two play nights
Aight guys. Anyone who is interested PM me with your League of Legends name and which roles you can play, and i will send you my Skype info and add you to friends list on Skype and league. If you can't be added to the main team roster, you can still be added to the team as a reserve if you want, so you can still practice with us, as the Team roster can hold up to 10 players i think.
lol rocks. I suck so will not join.
(24-11-2013, 03:00 PM)GoNecrons Wrote: lol rocks. I suck so will not join.

At least 2 of us are rusty as hell, the whole point of the team is to improve. Come play with us if you want, even if you don't fancy ranked Tongue