Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale Deadzone factions for sale!
I was speaking Mick, Si and Justin last night and there was some interest in maybe buying some of my Deadzone factions.

I am looking to sell the following factions, as i won't use them and they will end up in the cupboard of doom never to be assembled!
Asterions as seen in below picture-
[Image: 31e469143099040821136b86a396b8d4_large.jpeg?1370107934]

Plague and Maruaders seen in below pics-
[Image: 22b92e7af608ec00f31f2d751aedb68b_large.jpg?1370192920]

Looking for half of retail(or offers), as that is what they roughly cost me i think.

Also if you see anything on the Kickstarter you would like, let me know and i will get it for you when the pledge manager opens again.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Might be interested in the plague, will have a look into it, only if Si Mick or Justin didn't want them, since they have bagsied first dibs.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
If Vince does sell on his plague force I might be up for selling mine Chris.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'd be interested in the ForgeFathers if you are getting them.

Mick wanted the Asterians and Justin is after the Plague I believe.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I haven't got Forgefathers coming, not sure if Stu has though and would be willing to sell?

If not, they are having all the factions available for the second pledge manager and could add them on for you?

Edit- though looking at the retail it looks like they are cheaper to buy from retail then through the Kickstarter?!?! (£19.99 compared to roughly £21? Before online discount!)
Blood bowl Skaven
I think Luke has his eye on the Forge Fathers - he already has quite a considerable force for Warpath.
Should point out that that is Wayland who are shipping the starter factions in December for cheap, so i get the feeling they went in on the Kickstarter at the retailer pledge level and are selling the them cheaper than they will be.

They don't have the forgefathers for sale, and have the resin and acrylic markers which are Kickstarter exclusives (i believe) as well...
Blood bowl Skaven
(20-11-2013, 10:28 AM)Stuart Wrote: If Vince does sell on his plague force I might be up for selling mine Chris.

Since like Alan is getting Vince's might take you up on this Stu, how much are they going for?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(20-11-2013, 01:29 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Since like Alan is getting Vince's might take you up on this Stu, how much are they going for?

To be honest I've no idea Chris - I can't remember how much is the in Kickstarter, but I'll check and let you know!
Top of the thread in the pics Stu, $35. Tongue lol

Wayland are selling the faction sets for £16.99 plus postage, RRP is 19.99 according to wayland.

Not sure what the price is on Mantic or anywhere else as work blocked. Sad

So going of this information will be looking for £15 (open to bartering Tongue) for my extra unwanted factions.

Oh and open to bundling in the mercs for the factions as well.
Blood bowl Skaven