Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monday 11th April 2011
Information 
Next meeting is Monday 11th April, Windmill Community Centre at 7.00pm - the regular start-time for any future meetings.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials.

Games planned:
  • Stuart/Luke vs. Andy - WFB 1200 points of Orcs & Goblins against Dark Elves
  • Mike vs. Rachel - Warmachine
  • Simon vs. Craig - Warmachine

Games wanted:
  • Rob - W40K Eldar vs. ????

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Myself and Luke have arranged to play against Andy in a 1500 point Warhammer Fantasy battle, our Orcs & Goblins vs. his Dark Elves.

Let carnage ensue Cool
I may just watch this game, learn how the new rules are different so I can use my chaos army in future.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

I think Mike wants to battle me in Warmachine, but otherwise I'll watch your Warhammer game and try and get my head around the rules Smile
I'm hoping to get my head round the rules while I'm playing Blush
Hi Stuart. I have just noticed that i have got max. 350 points in CORE troops (still need more miniatures) and can only play up to 1400 points at the moment. If You dont mind can we play 1400 points game instead of 1500 ?
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
No problem Andy - 1400 is fine!

(Assuming we've actually got 1400 points of Orcs & Goblins Blush)
I have got some O&G figures at home. 10 orc boys (two hand weapons), 10 old saveage orcs (bows+full command gropup) and 1 night goblin shaman. Not too many but if You think they might be helpfull just let me know.
If its any help i think i still have the rules for the doubles tournament around somewhere. Each person in the pair makes up 750 points of their joint 1500 point army, sharing the core, special and rare slots. Each player must have a character and one core unit min, but can share out the slots however.

I'd be willing to team up with you andy if you don't mind playing alongside chaos Big Grin
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Yeah it would be graet, but first i would like to play few single games to get used to 8th edition's rules. It's going to be my first 8th edition game. That's why small, 1400 point game without any needless complications should serve me well.