Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
So day2, typed out on my phone....

Game4
Space wolves, 3 jaws rune priests 7 drop pods, Eldrad gets f all powers, farseer gets fortune prescience, I go first, fortune up, he lands I deny to jaws, 3rd gets through to shard farseer, he dies... And also the wraithknight behind... I fail 4+ reroll to deny and roll 2 6s on my initiative trests.. I don't get tabled and get linebreaker... Looking back he only beats me by 2kps... Which sucks...but mike was a great opponent and went on to win the event...

Game5 against nick as hes already posted the result, basically the same as our previous game, we're in combat turn 1 until turn5... Nick does deny 3 misfortunes... But eventually fails 1 and table him... Poor match up for Nick, we tried our best to change, even argued with Harry... But he was having none of it... Shame, but I will take my 20pts and finish 9th!! Big Grin

So I met my expectations and I've found the list I want moving onwards to war of the roses and the team event!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament - by Embolden - 16-02-2014, 07:34 PM