Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
So a loss in my one and only practice game... lol

Things didn't really go my way with not getting first turn and then not getting Fortune, but if the game ends turn5, I’d taken out, 3x1 Battlesuits, 1x3 Battlesuit, Farsight, Riptide, Then Vince had taken out, Farseer, Eldrad, Beastpack, Baron, 2x3 Jetbikes, I had Linebreaker, Vince had Warlord so a draw 14/14?? using BBV rules? We go another turn, Vince finished off another Jetbike unit and a Wraithknight, the Ovesa Bomb then charged the other Wraithknight on one wound, the Wraithknight takes out a Commander and a Drone, then Vince causes 1 wound from a Commander and the Wraithknight fails… so dies.. just for lols after the game I get Vince to check what would have happened if the hit had been saved, none of the Riptides hit and the Drones cannot hurt it, so the Wraithknight wins by 5, but Vinces passes the check… but another day and the Wraithknight wins combat, obtaining another 4 KPs… But I don’t think Vince needed to take the risk anyway… useful info for me tho. I do nothing in my turn6, turn7 Vince can kill the Warp Spiders, Jetbikes and either my kabalite warrior or Jetbike… either way I’m left with 1 figure on the table at the end of turn7…

Was a great game and really close throughout, would have loved a second game, but with me with Fortune… even going second, at least half the bomb can do something… hmmm I have Friday off but it’s Valentines day… so ZERO chance of getting another game in…

Messages In This Thread
RE: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament - by Embolden - 12-02-2014, 11:54 AM