Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
Saturday I spent 4 hours getting the last of the unpainted models in my army painted up, all I have to do now is finish the bases off so the entire army has one base colour, you'll see the finished army Tuesday.

gonna ask again about getting a possible lift off someone going to battlefield Birmingham, and am still willing to put money into the fuel tank, so who lives closest to Redditch and is willing to pick me up from saint bedes middle school? (grab me from there to save you going though the roads that will be full of cars)

also shirts might as well mention them here, had the first one come to me and I hope you guys will love it, cus I sure am happy with it since this was organised so quickly, hoping to have the rest of the shirts Tuesday evening so I can bring them to club and gives people their shirts.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth

Messages In This Thread
RE: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament - by Cookie101 - 09-02-2014, 11:24 AM